CES Edupack is a very useful tool for university students to use different material data in their design and graduation projects in order to achieve their design objectives with different material options in the early design stage and improve themselves in material selection / management.
With CES Edupack;
- Selection of materials suitable for design
- Comparison of different material alternatives
- Similiar material research
- Comparison of materials in terms of costs
- Evaluation of different material alternatives in design mitigation works
- Access to material supplier information
- Access to original material data information through trade names of materials
- Keep up-to-date with the material world through constantly updated material databases
you can get many more competence.