CES Selector is the most comprehensive material database and selection software currently available for commercial use, designed to contribute to the work of R & D, design and product development engineers on engineering materials.
With CES Selector;
- Selection of materials suitable for design
- Comparison of different material alternatives
- To compare the mechanical, physical, electrical, thermal, corrosion, acoustic and optical properties of materials
- Access to dozens of industry-specific material libraries such as: Additive Manufacturing, MMPDS, Campus…
- Fast and easy to use interface design
- Online documentation (lecture notes, special presentations on topics)
- Composite material design with Hybrid Synthesis tool
- Similiar material research
- Evaluation of different material alternatives in design mitigation works
- Access to material supplier information
- Access to original material data information through trade names of materials
you can get many more competence.